The "Creative Impact" is a social media inspiration from Publicis Zurich and Meta, according to a joint release on Tuesday. In inspirational sessions and panel discussions, participants will learn about the factors that make up a successful social media campaign and the key role creativity plays. The following speakers from the two companies will be taking part:
- Christine Florence Hansjosten, Creative Director, Publicis Zurich
- Dominik Lämmler, Agency Partner, Meta in Zurich
- Evelin Wachter, Managing Director, Publicis Media in Zurich
- Matthias Koller, CEO, Publicis Zurich
- Peer Wörpel, Creative Agency Partner, Meta in Hamburg
Creative Impact Award
At "Creative Impact," participants also have the chance to win the first "Creative Impact Award" from Publicis Zurich with their social media briefing. The award is intended to give their next social media campaign the greatest possible impact: The winners will receive services for the conception and media placement of their social media briefing on Instagram and Facebook - sponsored and supported by Publicis Zurich and Meta.
Interested parties can register now for the "Creative Impact" at Stadelhoferstrasse 25 in Zurich. The number of participants is limited.