TikTok Switzerland offers 24-hour exclusivity and click rates of over 18 percent for TopView and over 3 percent for in-feed advertising. The social media platform is currently considered the fastest growing and has 1.5 million monthly users, 82 percent of whom are between 15 and 34 years old. The average time spent on the site is 67 minutes. Fantastic KPIs that will continue to grow - so what are Swiss brands waiting for?
With the right strategy, it's also possible to tap into the potential of TikTok. Success is promised by what is integrated into the medium in an entertaining and natural way. An adaptation of an advertising film is not enough. Together with HES-SO Valais-Wallis, Contexta has taken the following measures:
- Identify problem: Many do not know that the HES-SO Valais-Wallis offers their targeted course and therefore do not include it on their shortlist.
- Define message"HES-SO Valais-Wallis, you'll find your course there!" and "Wallis, unfortunately awesome!"
- Develop guiding ideaPlay hard, study hard.
- Pick up TikTok video trend: Evergreen "Shoe Flip Transition".
- Production: Make a video for each course of study and develop the appropriate landing page.
TikTok has other unwritten laws like the optimal video duration of 16 seconds and the higher view rate on Sunday. But the platform is not complex. With the right strategy, TikTok's potential can be unleashed, even in the short term and with a manageable budget.
The Campaign launched on Sunday and serves a mix of TopView ads and in-feed ads.
Responsible at HES-SO Valais-WallisXavier Bianco (Head of Communication and Marketing). Responsible agency: Contexta. Film and direction: Micha Freutel. Production: Tina Aich.