1. what inspired you to enter the advertising industry?
A shoot for Valser Wasser as a Contexta intern: everything gets better, the advertising stays good.
2. the best testimonial ever?
"Ik bin ein Berliner," by John F. Kennedy.
3. what do you personally think about the effect of advertising?
Only good things.
4. if you had not become an advertiser - what then?
Diving instructor in French Polynesia.
5. is the opinion true for you that you can't grow old in advertising, or is that a prejudice?
Maurice Levy is 71 - so there's definitely still something there.
6. what do you see as the biggest challenge for advertising at the moment?
It has to work.
7. do you fall for advertising? When?
Always a pleasure.
8. what you can not possibly do without?
To the bowl of candy in my office.
9. what do you think about owned media?
Old wine in new canals.
10. a buzz word that gets on your nerves?
11. can you tell us a little secret?
People who have been working for Appenzeller cheese for 20 years don't give away any secrets.
Twelve. Has there been a moment in your life when you thought: Wow. This is awesome. And it's from me!
Yes, on Blanche's birthday, my daughter.
13. what would you not advertise under any circumstances?
For advertising bans.