The interdisciplinary jury headed by Sven Reinecke from the Institute of Marketing at the University of St. Gallen put numerous exciting and innovative submissions for the Marketing Excellence Award through their paces. The decisive factors for nomination are holism, innovation and success. Also important are the future prospects of the submitted projects. Budgets play at most a secondary role.
The 2022 vintage features a wide selection of well-known brands and special niche cases.
The winners will be announced at the Marketing Day, which will take place on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at the KKL Luzern. The special prize and the audience award will also be presented at the same time.
The theme of the next Marketing Day is "My Marketing Agenda 2023: Focus." When more and more is possible, less and less becomes feasible. The biggest challenge: "To run the business and to change the business at the same time".. Excellent marketing therefore only succeeds with a sharp focus.
Around 30 marketing professionals will discuss how to master the digital transformation and focus on what is necessary. Visitors can expect a highly concentrated program with keynotes, keynote speeches, break-out sessions, media talks, SME talks and, above all, plenty of time for face-to-face discussions.
Marketing Excellence Award 22: The nominees
Category large enterprises
- Bühler: The most satisfying production lines
- Involved agency: K16
- Migros-Genossenschafts-Bund: V-Love plants Switzerland
- Involved agency: Wirz Group
- Swisscom: Revolution in new customer acquisition
- Involved agency: TLGG
- Switzerland Tourism: No one upstages the Grand Tour of Switzerland
- Involved agencies: Wirz Communications, Sir Mary
- Volg: For the love of the village and its associations
- Involved agencies: Metzger Rottmann Bürge Partner, The Generation Media, Agentur Koch
- Yuh: Launch of the Yuh App
- Involved agency: Cavalcade
- Credit Suisse: CSX: Catching up
- Involved agency: Thjnk Zurich
- Twint: Innovation of Parking
- Integra Biosciences: Accelerate your career - together with Integra
- Involved agency: Brand core
- Rimuss & Strada wine: revitalization of the Rimuss brand
- Involved agencies: Hochspannung Kommunikation, Pointbreak, Uxinio, Dialogify
- Valais Association of Master Builders: "Build your future" Big Valais
- Involved agency: Schnyder Werbung
- Hotel & Conference Center Sempachersee: Rebranding through innovation and transformation into a place of opportunities (in today's VUCA world).
- Involved agency: Seowieso
- André Koch: Repanet Suisse - The competence network for the car body industry
- Graubünden Holidays: Graubünden Ferien - vacation destination number 1
- Involved agency: Wirz Group
- Maestrani Swiss chocolates: Revitalization of the Lovebrand "Minor
- Involved agency: Rembrand
Currently, tickets can be secured at the preferential price of 490 instead of 690 Swiss francs. More info on Swissmarketingforum.ch.