The Goldbach Crossmedia Award has been recognizing cross-media campaigns since 2005. This year, the best campaigns will be honored on April 7, 2022, as part of the Best of Swiss Web Award Night in "The Hall" chosen.
This year's jury is determined
An 14-member expert jury of media industry experts, led by Marco Taborelli of Marco Taborelli Consulting, will judge the submitted campaigns this year.
- Andrea Bison, Thjnk Zurich
- Jens Brecht, Omnicom Media Group
- Maria Brinkmann, Publicis Media
- Jonas Eliassen, Dentsu international
- Luitgard Hagl, Jung von Matt
- Jasmine Kellenberger, The Walt Disney Company
- Yves Luetolf, Grisons Holidays
- Roman Reichelt, Credit Suisse
- Nina Rolle, JBW Media
- Maurizio Rugghia, Sir Mary
- Philipp Skrabal, Farner Consulting
- Désirée Strassmann, Federation of Migros Cooperatives
- Giselle Vaugne, Miracle Man Thompson
- Martin Walthert, Digitec Galaxus
With a little luck submit campaign for free
This year, Goldbach is giving away three participation fees worth 975 Swiss francs each among all interested parties who would like to submit a campaign for the Goldbach Crossmedia Award 2022.
Participation in the competition takes place until January 18, 2022 via this online form. The winners of the entry fees will be contacted by email on January 19, 2022. All information on the submission of the campaign and the exact conditions of participation are additionally available on the Goldbach Crossmedia Award Website to find.