The Swiss Award-CC is supported this year for the first time by PR Suisse as the exclusive industry association. The eight-member jury of experts from academia and corporate communications practice has met and determined the nominees for the 11th Swiss Award Corporate Communications. Under the chairmanship of Peter Stücheli-Herlach, Professor of Organizational Communication at the ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences, the expert jury honored the following applicants for their successful communications projects:
- achtung! for Swiss International Airline Ltd. - Attentive Eyes events
- Hirslanden Clinic - New Hospital Wing: Continuity in Diversity
- Namics 13 / Namics for Swisscom - Project 365d: The ICT flat-sharing community
- Nik Schwab and Hej Creative for Swiss Tennis - Kids Tennis High School: Points instead of grades
- Swissgrid - Strategic Grid 2025: For Switzerland's Energy Future
- Urner Kantonalbank - 100-year anniversary: Our Uri. Our Bank.
Who among the nominees will additionally win the award trophies will be revealed at the eleventh awards ceremony on Thursday, September 10, 2015, starting at 5:30 p.m. at Club Escherwyss in Zurich.
The organizers have produced a trailer for the event as an invitation:
Program and registrations at Award-cc.com or via Ticketshop.